Friday, March 14, 2008

new favorites




this is one of our new favorites....
.we call them greenhouse showcases...
.thinking they would be great for stores and for collections at home too...they are made to sit on
a counter or table.... there is a door opening up the back....they are pretty big...from 3 ft to 5 ft..
.running from 180 to 300$
they are really hard to make...
.but cheap if you could do it....
2 paned windows cut in half make the sides....
and another nice window for the front..
..and a plain window for the back...

.. the roof on this one has cedar shingles.....
we put pegs in the inside to hold heavy glass shelves.....
they are big and heavy.....
cost for 4 windows , under 25$ here..
..shingles were leftovers,
that pretty piece in the gable was from an old bed....

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Ann.....I love, love love your greenhouse showcases! I think I have to try to make one myself...in PINK! :D

Pink hugs,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor

Elaine Thomas said...

Oh My!! these are so wonderful!! I need to get to your shop ASAP!! I love these alot!!

Elaine