Friday, July 25, 2008

my garden

i really dont have the time to keep this up....its so huge and this year the growth has been just out of control... especially the weeds....and the very naughty deer, aka rats on hooves, have eaten off my whole row of daylilies..
.....but in spring things seem so possible....when we built our house 10 yrs ago, i put this in ...its about 100 ft long and pretty wide too...
the birdbath is in the middle....
the grandkids are the main visitors...
.i love it, weeding and puttering and planning and plotting and composting..
..gardening is kind of like antiques to me, it stays interesting, and i never get to the bottom......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Love your garden. Can't see the weeds but I can identify with you:)
You have a great site. I will visit often.
Cheryl
http://blueberrybuttons2008.blogspot.com/