Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tuesdays

i love tuesdays.. the first hour is chaos...but that works....
..the carpenters come....and i get to make my order for the coming week....today they are bringing matching porchpost cabinets for the foo foo room...,my buddy/customer , see linda below,, had a great idea for in there, and the guys should have it done today...they make about 8 cabinets a week..my system is;;; i look around and figure out what we need..... i really cant handle any more structure than that...
.and jon comes with his load from napanee...which means he brings what ever he has had the amish make for us ...today i think its a couple of harvest tables and the neat bed benches for the tables....
..plus what he got at the weekly auction at borkholders.... usually not much good at that auction...but it is where the 40,000$$$$$!!! guitar turned up..which he missed at 100$
!!!!.. and he has lots of friends there, and contacts..
.he has to pick up from the amish, since they only have horses....but wow can they rehab the furniture for us....they are really great....
i try to get him to buy more smalls at the auction...but he usually just gets big stuff....he gets out buying a lot more than me..
so i get to see 3 piles of stuff on tuesdays.... ..its kind of like christmas.....






1 comment:

Karen said...

I enjoy reading your blog and I just nominated your blog with an I Love Your Blog award! You can get the details on my blog!