Tuesday, September 2, 2008

friends


our store draws the neatest people...

...this one left town....darn!!! but now she is having a ball in minnesota http://www.moondanceemporium.com/ if you are up there and need a cowboy fix, or a massage for your horse or some entertainment for your event you should meet pam...

this one also left town...my daughter julie.... http://www.bellachicinteriors.com/ her store is in carmel... she worked here a long time...and was a big part of our store...she is now too!!!

this one is probably the only beauty queen i have ever known, i think of her as a great business woman http://www.spentsaturdays.com/ her store is in noblesville...

and my best customer ever doesnt have a website....but she knows who she is.....we had a wonderful 10 yr + relationship..hopefully a win win relationship.....and all my pickers asked about her and brought me stuff for her....and best of all she was and is a dear sweet friend....omg...another dear republican friend!!!! ..she is also to me , the ideal southern woman...

another old friend and customer , now gone...was a big big antique dealer here in indiana...and she got cancer ....but even the week before she died she called to see what i got at the auction that week..she really loved antiques.......i learned a lot from her.... thelma at ikes in silverlake...

1 comment:

Carolyn Your Real Estate Agent said...

Thelma was the one of the nicest lady I've ever known.
Her antique store was next door to my daughters grandparents business in Silver Lake.
It's been a long time since I've thought of her but, I have warm memories of both Thelma and Ike
Carolyn Leiter