Friday, December 19, 2008

iced in and a nice customer


we didnt even open today...the ice storm hit us hard..no electric from 6:00am till 6:00 pm..so it was mainly home in my pink rooom/office sorting out all the stuff i have been avoiding etc etc....a nice day...


we left our phone # out in the parking lot at the store just in case someone tried to come see us....and 2 guys did come...one with stuff to sell me....kind of window/tool trash to treasure creation....he called me on the phone and came over to the house....

. ... and the other was a nice husband out to get my caterpillar...i had decided to keep him...i love its expression and wanted it up on the roof greeting customers or home in my garden....... .....but the guy on the phone was funny and sweet... he said he was the fat guy with the good looking wife.and she wanted it bad her grandpa was a cobbler...[see the feet}!!! ..and his whole house was full of green oak stuff...SO I TOTALLY CAVED...
.i didnt even have to go over, we negotiated the price and he paid by credit card and loaded it by himself...its about 5 ft long!!! soooooo

goodbye dear caterpillar.....he found a new home today.....

No comments: