Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy thanksgiving everybody!!! and thanks for visiting my blog... i love writing it and love hearing from you....in comments or in the store.... ...
i have so much to be thankful for...... heres MY little partial listof 7...
1.my friends and family....
2. our wonderful customers....you entertain us all the time...you pay our rent, you inspire us, you make it all possible....i hopoe we can be of some fun and use for you this coming year....
3...the store..and our great crew of workers.....im so thankful for all the fun parts!!! the variety and flow of lovely people , ideas and stuff is such a pleasure...im so glad to be out there in the store and on the trail and doing what i really like... with our wonderful hardworking crew and family...i can hardly believe how long ive been out there ..time flies!!! i cant imagine ever getting tired or bored with this...
4...home at night with dh
5..living in a woods... in total touch with nature and my garden ...
6...the web world..the blogs, the chats, the pictures,that the internet opens up to us.... ..and all the cyber friends ive made.... its a whole new world to me and im so glad to have met so many of you out there....i love the challenge of navigating the web...and looking into so many fun spots made by creative people all over the country ...
7. uh, my health, netflix, living in a free country where i can do my own thing, colin firth, jane austen, bbc, bloggers,packrats, junkers, my new studio,music..the hottub on a snowy night... well I COULD GO ON AND ON....

No comments: