Thursday, December 16, 2010

PERSONALLY.....



I'm totally in the right industry.... it fits me like a glove.... me being curious,bossy, creative, bored easily, speedy, love to buy!!!!! and love beautiful things and totally enjoy outside the box people...and i l totally live the idea of reusing, revamping, making something better and useful ....
. a different track might mean or have meant more money, i went to college but as an english major!!! lol... ...but I'm making enough and i really love it..its still totally interesting to me....in art and antiques you never learn the whole thing..there is always something new and neat to see or learn about...
. another good thing....no boss...like we said in the old days...DO YOUR OWN THING... and that is so sweet....usually .

.... fulfillment besides money has always been my top priority....i couldn't work at a hateful job unless i really had to.. i enjoy the money too....duh....
MY LIST FOR 2011.....
my list so far is all about keeping the store a great destination.... about store layout,,,,what to drop what to add., how to appeal to my core girls more....and upgrading our web....and always a goal is to add 5 or 10% profit and i really want to focus on that.OUR OVERHEAD IS HUGE......little things can mean a lot in that department....
i would like to make really good choices....it totally matters...we do things by messy consensus dh, son jon and me.... its not ever in black and white...we all have different views of the world.... and try to defer to each other as much as possible... actually i like to hear about anybodies idea about how to run a store....


TEKK LIFE.....
my biggest thrill was back when vcrs could catch my soap if i got a customer and had to miss something.... in the old days when we were just open a couple days a week.......
my total headache is that i cant grasp any universality, in how things work now....if there is any....hardly any of it makes sense to me..... i have maybe 15 phones in my life and even they work different.some you dial 1 some not, the finding recall number is all different.....i cant even turn on the radio/ cd player right..he got the best with about 20 buttons,,,,...now , in the car i have sirus radio and at home pandora and cant manage my dream screen...
i love roku and netflix...i dont text or twitter, i make business advances and leaps by pen, as in lists, mind mapping, doodling, drawing or conversation...
one current challenge is sinking but i guess its syncing...AS IN I WANT TO get my picture files into my ipad....
in our world of business ~~~~we had website early, blog early , ebay early, email contact with customers early..facebook early.... its been good for us....
so to all the developers out there...i want it easier and i want everything...
THATS ABOUT HOW I AM AT THE START OF THIS YEAR....

No comments: