Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THE STORE TODAY..all ready

we are all fluffed up and dusted and even swept.... ready for the sale....

our harvest tables...and one more in the back....

lots of dishes and teacups...


..we have the store looking about as good as we can manage....its all spiffed up and .. the last pile of incoming is either put away or hidden. ...
I THINK WE ARE READY FOR THE SALE ... WHICH STARTS FRIDAY....



the key west ....all ready...
and the prim room..





part of the foo foo room
just got this bedroom set....totally carved and nice ...lots of good furniture right now...

the lanterns..out on the back porch...
and the brightest chickens ever....feeling their mexican roots in fiesta colors....



the cupboard barn is packed...couldnt get a good picture....and the rought room will be all outside for the sale.... the weather sounds perfect and normal...SUPER HOT.... and little chance of rain....which is good since the yard part will be outside either way!!!!

2 comments:

Just a bed of roses said...

My customers along with myself would go crazy in your shop...I love old antique furniture.

I will be thinking of you and your shop and hope this is one big fabulous best ever sale...I know if I lived there I would be dreaming of showing up before you even opened!!! I would have to be first in line!

Cant wait to see pictures of the crowds.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Wow! A store AND a terrific yard sale? You are one busy bee!

I hope both went well.

Blessings,
Spencer